With the launch of Kit + Forage, I’m starting to take on some interior styling projects. This mood board is for a bedroom that just needs a little spruce up. It already has neutral walls and pretty wood floors, so this project is all about taking it to the next level and adding those extra, personalized touches.
We’ll be working with some of the items that are already in the space, but giving them new life. Here’s a little breakdown of the plan:
- Add Rifle Paper Co. wallpaper to one big wall.
- Paint the existing dresser white and add new hardware (pull and knob).
- Add some glamour to these end tables with a 5 minute Ikea hack.
- Swap out the hanging light fixture for an updated matte black option (this one has a gold underside!).
- Pair the space down with fluffy white bedding and some neutral accessories.
- Add some pattern and colour with throws and pillows (light blue pillow and dark blue pillow).
Can’t wait to share more glimpses as the space develops! Keep your eye on Instagram for updates :)
And if you need a hand pulling your space together, I offer both in-person styling and e-design. Send me an email — I’d love to work with you!